Leading Online Retail Provider
Founder & CEO
Leading Business Group
One of the Top Investment Management Company
IT Staff Augmentation Services
In a fast-changing world full of technological innovations, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) struggle to hire, train and retain the correct mix of personnel in their IT groups.
The problems are many:-
- First off, it is very difficult to hire the right people for the right job. People with many credentials next to their name may not have the right real-world experience. Mavericks that have job-hopped across five continents (and consultancies) may not stay, nor even worse, may not even have the right team skills.
- Once hired, it is imperative to keep your workforce trained with the latest tools and technologies hitting the marketplace. Not only is this a strain on your budget, it is also a double-edged sword – once trained. Employees may leave for “greener” pastures.
- An in-house team with years of experience and knowledge will often not provide you the flexibility you need to rapidly develop and deploy new systems.
- Old teams entrenched in IT shops often have their own processes and ways of getting things done, and have no qualms in protecting their fiefdoms. This can lead to ugly standoffs with business teams – which is the last thing you want. After all, your job #1 is not to handhold IT or business, it is to get your product or service out of the door.
- You may not always need a big IT group anyway. While a skilled team of specialists may be necessary to see new projects and deployments out of the door, a small team may be enough to do the daily maintenance and bug fixes.
As an SME employer, what are you to do? How do you maintain an optimum IT workforce which is flexible enough to ramp up on new technologies? How do you ramp up when necessary? Where do you look for, and hire, skilled people who can get going from day 1?
Talk to Loop we know your pain points. We know the issues you face, and we know the fix. Our IT Staff Augmentation Services are aimed precisely at SMEs who want to augment their IT shops with technically skilled team players when necessary. You can tap into our diverse pool of programmers, QA engineers, architects, team leads and project managers to find the right fit for your team.
The three leading skills all our personnel bring to all the teams they join are:
- Technology adeptness– we hire only the best. Our employees are then constantly trained and certified in the latest tools and technology trends.
- Team player skills – our employees fit seamlessly into diverse teams, wherever their geography, and whatever the project.
- English – Loop folks are very good communicators in oral and written English.
How does it work?
It’s simple: You pick from our resource pool and add resources to your IT team, for exactly as long as you desire, wherever you wish (whether onsite or offshore). We take care of everything else. We will work with you to build a team of the specific size and skill set you want. Teams can operate onsite at your business location, or offshore from our global development centre in New Delhi.
IT staff augmentation is a time-tested industry practice that offers manifold benefits. When you hire from Loop, you can specifically expect: